First of all, thank you for being so patient while I transferred my website from one host to another. What a complete nightmare! I actually had to do it two times because the first host I chose ended up being completely unreliable. My site was offline seven times in two days and the site wasn’t even live – it was in testing mode! I decided to cancel my account with them and move on to a new host. So far, this one seems pretty good. No down time at all (yet!). I think everything is up and running as it should be but if you do find something behaving oddly, please do let me know so I can get it corrected.

Secondly, did you notice that I have changed the name of my blog? Well, I did! We are now PaperShapez.com! I have been wanting to change it for awhile now and I think the name is more fitting since┬ámy blog now focuses more on my templates┬áthan it does on my stamping. Please be sure to update your links and bookmarks! Also, please note that all templates that have been uploaded to my blog prior to today will still have The Stampin’ Spot copyright written on them. I just don’t have the time to go back and update that info on each and every template.

Speaking of templates, it is time for our first ever Template Tuesday!! For this week, I chose a template that I created roughly two years ago and I bring it out each and every fall. My trusty, dusty (okay, it’s not dusty but it just sounded good, haha) pumpkin card.

Remember, you will only be able to download the template TODAY! After today, it is gone.

Enjoy!

———————————————————————–

Oops! Template is no longer available.

———————————————————————–

How I did it: I printed/cut two templates onto ‘Only Orange’ cardstock. One template was used as the card base. With the other, I cut out the three sections (as shown above), stamped them with SU’s Filagree Background stamp using ‘Only Orange’ ink, outlined them with a Krylon Gold Leaf pen and applied them (with pop up dots) onto the card base. I did roughly the same thing with the stem only it was adhered directly to the card base using double sided tape instead of pop dots.