Yeehaw! Giddy-Up and all that jazz!
This cowboy shaped gift box was a request from one of my blog readers. Hope you enjoy it!
My sample box was created by using Creamy Caramel cardstock and distessing it (with a stipple brush) first with Close to Cocoa ink followed by a thin layer of chocolate chip ink. The flourishes on the boot were stamped in Close to Cocoa ink. The sole of the boot was done using a straight edge and a black prisma color marker. The spur was created using a star that was cut out on my silhouette machine and then distressed. The smudge in the middle of my boot was created by a wet finger – I tried to wash the ink off of my hands but failed to dry them completely before picking up the boot
Incoming search terms:
- free 3D paper cowboy boot template
- 3d cowboy boot template
- paper cowboy boot template
- cowboy boot shape template paper shapez
- cowboy boot valentine box
- template for 3-d paper western boot
- cowboy valentines box
- cowboy boot shape valentine box
- cowboy boot shape containers
- cowboy boot box